Floating Chinese Restaurant, Amsterdam
- Reappointment, rebalancing and creation of additional buoyancy pockets by Bartels & Vedder BV.
Floating Greenhouse Island
- Total floating body surface 2,160m2.
- Includes Parking, Offices and a Congress Centre.
- Client - Governmental Ministry of Economic affairs of the Netherlands.
- Project completely engineered by Bartels & Vedder BV.
- Designed with connectible concrete cellars developed by Bartels & Vedder BV.
Modular Building System - ‘Villa Flora’ in Venlo
- Combination of a greenhouse/expocentre and office building.
- Currently considered to be the greenest office building in the Netherlands.
- Has an office space of 11,765m2.
- Designed by ‘C2C’ architect Jon Kristinsson. Based on the innovative concrete skeleton system invented and patented by Chiel Bartels of Bartels & Vedder BV.
Modular Building System - Ministry of social affairs & employment in Groningen
- Realised in 2013.
- Floor space of 17,000m2.
- Our system allows unique facades.
- Contracted by BAM Group and engineered by Chiel Bartels of Bartels & Vedder BV.
- Contract sum of 30,000,000 Euros.